In the next 10 days I will be arriving to LA to do a book signing of MJC for the Malibu Bar Association and also will do 2 public book signings with Tom Mesereau in Santa Barbara on Nov 17th and 18th. I am very honored that Tom Mesereau has agreed to join me. we will both answer questions from MJ fans and the public in general, and I am looking forward to these events -- a DJ has offered to come play Michael's music at both Borders and Barnes & Noble and I've requested the the DJ play love songs and ballads, so that's cool.
However, there's a very "sticky" issue I've now brought up about SNEDDON in 2 interviews that will soon be coming out in the Santa Barbara News-Press and the Santa Barbara Independent.
In these articles I assert the following:
1) In my opinion Tom Sneddon is a racist.
2) Tom Sneddon knew that he had no case, Mesereau went to him prior to the trial and told him that the accusers had a past with J.C. Penny, therefore Sneddon wasted millions of taxpayer dollars trying a case he knew was bogus.
3) Tom Sneddon brought a criminal trial against Michael Jackson because he's a publicity hound; he just wanted the whole world to be watching him. If Sneddon won, and to try to assure this, Sneddon threw in every charge he could think of including the ridiculous conspiracy charges, then Sneddon's name would be up in lights in legal circles around the world.
4) Sneddon called movie star Chris Tucker a "boy" when Tucker was on the stand and the whole courtroom went silent. Later, Mesereau asked the jury what they thought about that "comment"and jurors said they were offended by it. I recall when Sneddon said "be a good boy" to Chris Tucker, and the whole courtroom went silent!
5) I have recently been flooded with e mails that make allegations against Sneddon and the DA's office in Santa Barbara, claiming the whole place is corrupt. I have tried to ignore these repeated claims, but last night I received some very interesting documentation from someone who claims to have been steam-rolled by Sneddon and others at the Santa Barbara DA's office.
In light of the new "look" the public is taking at DAs across the country, with Nifong being sent to jail and stripped of his power because of the bogus Duke Rape case, with the DA in Louisiana causing a huge protest over racial bias when nooses were hung under a tree in his jurisdiction and he charged only the black kids, not the while kids... well ...let's just say I'm taking a very close look at these new allegations against Sneddon and also am going back to some of the others who repeatedly claimed that Sneddon used "unfair practices," alleging that he abused his power as a DA.
Of course, I prove that Sneddon had an agenda in MJC, and I also assert that he was "working behind the scenes" with certain reporters (namely Diane Diamond) in order to convict MJ in the court of public opinion.
I'm still excited about doing book signings in Santa Barbara...but a part of me cringes to think what the DA will do. When Sneddon reads his local papers with explosive allegations from me, will he come to the book store to make trouble? Will he send cops to look for me to try to give me a speeding ticket or harass me? ?
Of course, I doubt it, and I certainly hope not.
But the thought has crossed my mind.
And then it occurred to me that suddenly, I know how Michael feels about Santa Barbara. I know why he won't return to Neverland, and I doubt he ever will. If I'm not comfortable staying in that county for just one weekend, I can only imagine how Jackson feels...he's been run out of his home.
If anyone has information about Tom Sneddon they would like to share, things that have not been mentioned in the news before, please write to me at : email@example.com